TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 5:05:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ISCARIOT

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE

“TCH.”

fernando looks down on the memorial of their champion: . he is one of many joining his predecessors. BAILEY COOPER, TALIA BOSCH, even . how convenient would it be if they could pull him out of the BORDERS?

unfortunately, that is a privilege for the undeserving. lest scurry her way into pulling out someone less vested in her personal interest. but that is fine. kyle has his own part to play and seeing him eliminated here gets rid of the NEXUS BEING not even his counterpart could handle.

however, his legacy must still be honored. for he has no fault in this. what blame can fernando put on a man who must die so that he may flourish in the deceased stead?

none.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 6:10:03 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

She'd preferred visiting cemeteries during her time as a florist. They lacked the garish frivolity of wedding venues. Funereal marches were a somber, stoic affair -- death understood its own significance without demanding artificial sentiment.[break][break]

Whether you knew the deceased didn't matter. To be reminded of one's own mortality was an eternally sobering thing.[break][break]

And maybe that was why she'd given into this impulse, climbing Mt. Pyre with a black rose in hand to place upon the late Champion's grave. It seemed like something that would amuse him, she thought -- 'The Florist' come to pay her respects with flowers.[break][break]

Maybe by honoring the dead, she was reminding herself of the possibility that her own death might happen in much the same way.[break][break]

"Ah."[break][break]

The exclamation slipped out before she could stop herself, startled by the presence of a familiar figure at the grave.[break][break]

Her hand anxiously tightened on the thorned stem, its sharp edges pricking into her palm.[break][break]

"I didn't expect to find you here."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 6:53:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ISCARIOT

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE

“EL–?”

the surprise in his voice betrays the somber atmosphere of mount pyre. kyle’s legacy is discarded in lieu of the living. how can he concern himself with someone who just died, who’s memories are still fresh, when the person he’s longed for over the past ten years is ripe before him?

are you real–” he mumbles under his breath, inaudible to all except his inner most thoughts.

–or are you a remnant of TAPU FINI’s influence? a specter from the beyond, bound to mount pyre?

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 7:02:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Of course I'm real, Fernando," she said, puzzled. It showed in the crinkling of her brow, eyebrows knitting together as she stared at him uncomprehendingly. "Why wouldn't I be?"[break][break]

She fidgeted, the rose turning over as she attempted to steady herself. The better question would be, "What makes you think you can be here?" What right had she to grieve a man she'd killed, however indirectly?[break][break]

Small mercies, she supposed, that he hadn't met her arrival with anger.[break][break]

"Were you both close?" she asked instead, voice softer as she gestured to the memorial.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 13:33:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ISCARIOT

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE

ELISABETH’S DICTION IS TRULY HER OWN. it proves too modern to match his expectations, shattering his spellbound reality with an out of place junction. just like that, another crack splits across his castle of glass.

at least he knows the body is real. even CAIT ALFRIC retains her character when she haunts him.

her question causes him to stare back down the memorial. eye glazing through freshly chiseled lettering.

i was his best friend.

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 15:36:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Elisabeth blinked, partially taken aback by this admission. "I had thought his closest friend was--" she started to say, then stopped herself. "That is, I hadn't realized it was you."[break][break]

Given how intensely had reacted to the mere mention of his elder brother, it stood to reason might act much the same. Especially given the nature of Kyle's passing.[break][break]

She attributed the subtle shift in his demeanor to mourning, and she faltered, sensing she had intruded on something she shouldn't.[break][break]

"Do you want me to leave you?" she asked, only to question herself for her sudden hesitancy. His needs didn't matter, shouldn't matter, but the lingering guilt kept her tethered to him as much as Tapu Fini's mist bound him to her in return. "I find most prefer to grieve in solitude."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 18:23:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ISCARIOT

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE

“A CHAMPION WEARS MANY HATS,” he confers. “someone who must be the paragon of hope rarely has someone who looks out for them. at least, in the way they prefer.”

a shake of his head dismisses the thoughts. as meaningful as kyle is, he is insignificant in comparison.

i finished grieving years ago.

he looks to her, and then the rose in her hands.

i assume you’re here for him as well?

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 21:34:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Put on the spot like this, she glanced away uncomfortably, the rose revealing her intentions even if she didn't voice them aloud. A hesitant nod affirmed his suspicions.[break][break]

"It must seem ridiculous to you," she admitted, twirling the stem between two of her fingers. "But it felt like a gesture he'd appreciate."[break][break]

Was it or who had first called her 'The Florist'? She was beginning to be unsure.[break][break]

"Traditions still have a hold on us, I suppose."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 21:48:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ISCARIOT

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE

“INDEED.”

a part of growing up is learning to appreciate the customs of the elders. meaningless rituals which would have earned curt critiques are now practiced by their greatest detractor. a cycle foretold many moons ago.

you would have liked him,” he says suddenly, embracing his reflection.

a bit lazy, and immature, but kyle was incredibly sharp for someone so down to earth.

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 2:07:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

...Did he still not realize her part in 's death?[break][break]

Her breath caught in her throat -- frozen like a Bunneary aware of a sprung trap -- as she tried to push down the panic that flooded inside of her like a burst dam.[break][break]

Whatever connection Tapu Fini had spun up between them, he was a councilman first and foremost. It was not a matter of 'if,' but 'when' that AQUA report would land on his desk.[break][break]

In that moment, he would choose the League over her, surely. She was not so conceited to think otherwise.[break][break]

"You've always been perceptive. It's unsurprising you'd value someone who was similarly observant."[break][break]

It was unsettling, how much he appeared able to glean of others with his single eye.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 5:02:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ISCARIOT

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE

“I LEARNED IT FROM—”

a vein surfaces against the pale skin of his temple. like a stem, tiny prongs of thorns pulse, forcing him to push down with gloved fingers. self awareness pricks at him, stopping him from completing the sentence. for this is a mask he wears voluntarily. one forged by another.

it’s more than that. kyle was likeable.

one he has not practiced.

in a special sense.

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 5:17:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Each small step taken towards him felt like a transgression.[break][break]

She had no reason not to approach the grave -- the unacknowledged reason for Kyle's death notwithstanding -- but being near the councilman reminded her of approaching a Pyroar or a Liepard at rest. You had to move quietly, lest you cause them to stir and their hackles to raise.[break][break]

There was no help for this, however, so long as the rose sat in her hands. The task would remain unfinished until she did.[break][break]

An inhale centered her, and as she took the first step into indiscretion, she ignored the nameless warnings ringing in the back of her mind.[break][break]

"How did you meet?" she distracted herself aloud. "You and , I mean."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 0:07:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ISCARIOT

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE

““MY SISTER INTRODUCED US,” is the simplest explanation without devolving the nuance between him and the fake silphs. “the one i like,” he adds in, oblivious that elisabeth is unaware of the prior conversation.

we fought together during rocket’s initial invasion. eviscerated them. the first batch, anyway.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 0:46:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Her shadow passed over his as she stopped at the grave; sunlight cast them both in the darkness of the day's waning disregard. "Your sister, hm?" she mused, pretending that her skin didn't prickle with goosebumps at the nearness of him. So long as she didn't look at him, her eyes couldn't betray her fear.[break][break]

"That must have been some time ago. Rocket has reformed itself and grown all over again -- like a weed that was never fully uprooted, and left to run rampant."[break][break]

So saying, she cast the black rose on the soil, knowing fully well it graced no corpse buried underground. This place, much like her gesture of mourning, was purely symbolic.[break][break]

A replacement for genuine sentiment, in the absence of its genuine source.[break][break]

"And now it has risen to claim another of Hoenn's champions back to the earth. Though nature claims us all, in the end."[break][break]

Had she and the ghost of Cait Alfric not said as much to one another, before Tapu Fini made good on her claiming?

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ISCARIOT
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 6:21:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ISCARIOT

MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE

“INDEED.”

a brush of his pants rid them of the mountain’s dirt. he stands behind her, lost a sea of white hair. locks ripple like waves, and he confesses his own sins to the only person he trusts.

as you wanted.

even if only by chance, a broken clock is correct twice a day. an alignment between ELISABETH and ELYSIA lull him deeper into her spell.

and so i have kept.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times